Visualisation and Analytics Business Senior Manager
If you join “X” Digital you can turn great ideas into reality for some of the world's most dynamic companies. “X” is an ever-evolving global organisation, which will offer you the opportunity to bring your digital skills to the edge of discovery and the forefront of innovation on an international scale. Choose a career at “X” and enjoy an inspiring environment where stimulating and remarkable work is part of daily life.
In today's fast-paced digitally driven business, information and analytics are critical as an enabler to gaining a competitive advantage and improve performance. Our Visualisation Business practice focuses on helping clients tackle the full breadth of their business challenges. We drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets.
Demand for our Visualisation and Analytics services are growing rapidly, and we continue to look for dynamic and innovative individuals to work with us.
Roles in Visualisation and Analytics adapt to the current business demands and trends and continually evolve. If we were to summarise our current activities:
- Raise awareness of the power of visualisation directly with our clients, at conferences and publishing our points of view
- Developing new capabilities for our clients beyond static reports and spreadsheets
- Creating device agnostic applications that solve specific business problems for desk bound users to mobile field workers.
- Enriching existing customer insights with new external sources such as twitter, Facebook, amazon, google+, weather data, Apple App Store, etc.
- Creating digital analytics strategies, which enable business users to take advantage of advanced analytics models through simple to use touch interfaces and ‘drag and watch’ what if analytics solutions
- Innovate with open source technologies such as D3 and HTML 5 to create truly unique solutions
- 100% Agile delivery with the focus on time to value for our clients before industrialising solutions
- Developing User Interfaces (UIs) and User Experiences (Ux) that support wide adoption of our solutions
- Create and deliver end to end solutions using new data sources from advancements in sensor and location technologies e.g. telematics, GPS, Geospatial, Pressure Sensors, Health Trackers, Internet of Things (IoT)
- Lead a team to develop skills in using visual analytics tools, such as Qlik Sense/Tableau, to develop apps for clients which can then be used as global assets.
- Deliver and plan strategy lead ideation workshops for top blue chip companies
- Developing interactive presentations which demonstrate to clients the strategy and capability behind new visual analytics tools and innovations
- Videography; will require research, filming experience, and editing skills to create impactful videos which can then be used in client and internal proposals.
- Social media content development; raise our profile with daily social content and develop social strategies for any conferences etc.
- Research into the potential impact new technologies could have on different industries, to help position us as thought leaders with clients
Technical Skills Requirements:
- 4+ years of experience/training in using visual analytics tools in a business/consulting environment (QlikView, Qlik Sense, Tableau, D3)
- 5+ years’ experience leading teams of consultants and developers
- 5+ years of client facing experience with leading blue chip companies
- 2-3 years of experience in developing and executing social media strategies
- Strong presentation creation skills
- Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thought
- Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Experience delivering projects within an agile environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel
- Ideally, educated to degree level
Our commitment to you:
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. “X” serves many of the FTSE 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
Call to action:
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
“X” is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 305,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, “X” collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2014. Its home page is www.”X”.com
"“X” is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity."
Si te identificas con el proceso de selección, necesitaría tu CV actualizado también en inglés, una descripción tuya de cómo eres a nivel profesional, tus principales skills, el por qué te identificas con la propuesta, tu cadena de valor, qué te gustaría aportarles y que te aporten, es decir cómo te gustaría que fuera tu carrera profesional y todo lo que se te ocurra comentar además de rango salarial aproximado.
Muchísimas gracias y quedo a la espera de tus noticias, Un saludo y gracias